We can identify, isolate, and fix all common roofing problems. Divine Roofing Inc. has decades of experience helping homeowners. We can bring your roof back into full working condition, thanks to our many years of experience and our factory-trained crew. When you see any of these common roofing problems, give us a call.
Common Roofing Problems
- Missing or Damaged Shingles – Your shingles protect your home from bad weather. If they blister, crack, or go missing, then they can’t do their job. If the wind blows away your shingles, or they blister under the hot sun, then you need roof inspection and repair. As the expert in roofing in Colorado Springs, we’ll perform a complete diagnosis of your shingles and recommend the best solution.
- Rotting Fascia – Your fascia is the front board that runs along your roofline. It’s vulnerable to moisture damage. If you see signs of deterioration, then you should give us a call. This deterioration might spread, so we’ll fix it by removing the old fascia and replacing it with a durable and high-quality product.
- Clogged Gutters – Your gutters are an important part of your roofing system. They protect your home from water damage by redirecting rain away from your property. If leaves and debris clog your gutters, your home can sustain water damage. Contact a qualified professional to clean and inspect your gutters regularly.
- Damaged Soffit – The soffit is the exposed surface beneath the overhanging section of your roof eave. This area is vulnerable to small animals. If your soffit has cracks, holes, or signs of deterioration, we can fix it. We specialize in roofing and we can replace and restore your soffit.
- Missing or Damaged Flashing – Flashing protects your roof’s valleys and joints, which are prime areas for water infiltration. If your flashing is not in good condition, then your roof is vulnerable to water damage and eventual roof leaks. We’ll be sure to fix this, reinforce these vulnerable areas, and protect your roof.
Comprehensive Solutions To All Your Roofing Problems
These are just a small variety of roofing problems you may encounter. Other roofing types like metal, wood, slate, and tile encounter their own set of challenges. Fortunately, we are the roofing specialist who can fix practically any kind of roof and roof material. Give us a call if you’d like to learn more about our repair services, or request a free estimate.